Excursions, event tickets, passports, visas and more!

If you are planning a flight anywhere in the US after October 1, 2020, you need to check out your state’s rules regarding the REAL ID driver’s license. If you plan to fly after that date, you’ll either need a passport or a state-issued REAL-ID driver’s license to get through the TSA checkpoint at the airport.

So don’t be left behind – check with your state driver’s license bureau to find out what you need to do to get your REAL-ID driver’s license now or when you renew your licence…just make sure you do it before before October 1, 2020!

Here’s what Homeland Security has to say about REAL-ID’s – “Beginning on October 1, 2020, federal agencies, including DHS and TSA, may only accept state-issued driver’s licenses and identification cards as identification for purposes of accessing federal facilities – including TSA airport security checkpoints – if the license or card was issued by a REAL ID compliant state in accordance with the REAL ID security standards (meaning the license or card must include the REAL ID compliant marking). Please check with your state driver’s license agency on the process for obtaining a REAL ID-compliant license or identification card.”

Get the full story here: https://www.dhs.gov/real-id-public-faqs

Memorable excursions are the best!

SHORE EXCURSIONS GROUP – If you are looking for a great selection of excursions for your next cruise vacation, look no more! The Shore Excursions Group offers many of the same excursions as the cruise lines, but at a more reasonable price. More importantly, you’re guaranteed you will be back to the ship in time for sail-away!


GOLDEN TICKETS is your one-stop place to purchase tickets to concerts, sporting events and theater performances! Click here to view all dates and times for the events you’re interested in, then just click to purchase the GOLDEN TICKETS you want!


LAS VEGAS! Prefer to plan and book your own Las Vegas vacation? Simply click here to get great rates for hotel stays on the famous Las Vegas Strip, reserve tickets to the newest shows, book your airfare and so much more! For more great Las Vegas deals, click here!

Do you need a passport or visa? CIBT Visas can help you secure whatever type of documents you need for your trip. You can even order a passport and have it delivered in as little as one day! Whatever documents you need, CIBT Visas is the place to look!

What types of documents are accepted for entry into the United States via land and sea?

  • U.S. citizens can present a valid: U.S. Passport; Passport Card; Enhanced Driver’s License; Trusted Traveler Program card (NEXUS, SENTRI or FAST); U.S. Military identification card when traveling on official orders; U.S. Merchant Mariner document when traveling in conjunction with official maritime business; or Form I-872 American Indian Card, or (when available) Enhanced Tribal Card.
  • U.S. and Canadian citizen children under the age of 16 (or under 19, if traveling with a school, religious group, or other youth group) need only present a birth certificate or other proof of citizenship. The birth certificate can be original, photocopy, or certified copy.
  • U.S. citizens on closed-loop cruises (cruises that begin and end at the same U.S. port) are able to enter the United States with a birth certificate and government-issued photo ID. Please be aware that you may still be required to present a passport to enter the countries your cruise ship is visiting. Check with your cruise line to ensure you have the appropriate documents.

Enhanced Drivers Licenses: What Are They?

State-issued enhanced drivers licenses (EDLs) provide proof of  identity and U.S. citizenship, are issued in a secure process, and include technology that makes travel easier. They provide travelers with a low-cost, convenient alternative for entering the United States from Canada, Mexico or the Caribbean through a land or sea port of entry, in addition to serving as a permit to drive.