Who can qualify for a group cruise? Anyone and everyone! The possibilities are endless…all you have to do is start speaking to everyone you know about their interest in taking a group cruise vacation!
(If you already have a group cruise set up through Go For It Travel Services, click here to see all the details regarding your cruise!)
Group cruises are perfect for:
- Family Reunions
- Class Reunions
- Church Groups
- Social Clubs
- Wine-Food Lover Groups
- Sorority/Fraternity Members
- People who share a common interest
A group consists of at least 8 staterooms with two people in each room who are traveling together on the same ship and sailing date. Your group can qualify for group discounts, special perks such as onboard credit, bottles of wine, fruit plates and snacks, soda packages, cocktail parties, complimentary specialty dining and more! Plus, you can even receive a free cruise for one member of your group!
Groups should be formed at least 6-12 months in advance of your desired sail date so you’ll have plenty of time to:
- Secure group space on the ship, itinerary and date you want
- Lock into Early Booking Discounts and Group rates
- Secure the staterooms in the categories and locations you want
- Give notice so members can clear their schedule/make travel plans
- Collect at least the minimum deposit per person and allow members time to make payments, if desired
So don’t delay! Talk with your family & friends, then call Go For It Travel Services today to help you organize a perfect group cruise!
TESTIMONIAL: “Cindy arranged a group cruise for about 20 friends with ease…arranging overnight stays before and after the cruise as well as a couple special meals on the cruise. Everything was very enjoyable. Thanks Cindy!! ” M. Claney, Feb. 2019